Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 7, 2009

Wikimapia Login

While I was looking for information on Mont Belvieu, Texas, yesterday, I tried Wikimapia to see if they had any more information. Some places in the world have been Wikimapia-ed to death. But they had nothing on Mont Belvieu. They can't even place it on the map, not even when you get to the general area. Maybe there aren't any Wikimapia fans in SE Texas. I think this is pretty sad, I mean this whole area is devoid of any information, so I attempt to make contact to complain. To do that you have to register, which I dutifully do, but I am still unable to make contact. There is no place to post a message. There is a link to "Post a reply", but nothing happens. Maybe if I try it on Linux....Nope, doesn't work there either.

I know I am probably just not holding my mouth right, but gee-wilikers pops, this is the pits.

No comments: