Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3 in 3D

Father's Day present from my kids. Very funny. Sequels have a reputation for not measuring up to the original, but this was as funny as the first. The setup for The Claw was a bit much, made me wonder what they were trying to accomplish. Well, I never saw it coming, that much is for sure. I think The Claw has been my favorite part in all of the Toy Story movies.

I was a little suspicious of the 3D business, but it worked very well. They even used the technique when there was just text on the screen. I pulled up the glasses to see what it looked like and it looked just like a normal screen with text. Full color images were something else, they definitely looked fuzzy without the glasses.

No comments: