Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Jesus died for our debt

He died for our debts, not our sins
I am not a particularly religious person, unless you count science as a religion, and even then I probably don't qualify as a true believer. The Christian religion, for all its faults, is the foundation of Western Civilization and I like to think Western Civilization is the best one on this planet. It might not be, but its good enough for me, now.

I recall hearing that in the New Testament, Jesus talks about money more often than any other subject, and it might be that his advice on this subject is what made Christianity so successful. Now Professor Michael Hudson is telling us that Jesus was more of an economic prophet, not so much a spiritual one. Claire Connelly's story makes for some interesting reading.

Via Kristin

No comments: