Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Christmas

Cowin E7 Pro Headphones

I asked for headphones for Christmas and Santa delivered. I wanted them for when I am watching sports with my wife. She's the enthusiast, not me, and she likes to listen to the announcers. Some of the announcers are okay, but some of them just grate on me, so headphones. I hadn't broken them out till today because, well, not that many games, but today I am filling my pill minders for the week (Eleven different pills. Geez.) and I decided I wanted to listen to some tunes while working on this bit of tediousness, but dutiful daughter is asleep as she's working the nightshift these days, so headphones. They work well. Connects to my smart phone using Bluetooth which only took a small amount of fiddling to get working. Batteries are supposed to be good for 30 hours, 20 if the noise canceling feature is turned on. Haven't had to use that yet. Testing the Bluetooth connection, I left the phone in the basement and went upstairs and it continued to play just fine.


No comments: