Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, January 22, 2021

The Next Three Days


The Next Three Days | trailer #1 US (2010) Russell Crowe
moviemaniacsDE

We start watching this movie and pretty soon I recognize the plot: wife is convicted of a crime and locked up, husband exhausts legal methods of getting her out and plots to break her out. But I don't recognize any of the characters, scenes or settings, so it's like watching a new movie. But then the scenes inside the jail with it's stone castle-like construction don't show up, and I was pretty sure there was something about a hidden wall, or something concealed in a wall, but none of that shows up.

A bit of Googling turned up a bunch of prison break movies, none of which were anything like either one (the one we watched and the one I thought I saw). I think I've seen most of them. So now I'm thinking the castle scenes must have been from some other movie and I got them crossed up.

If you want to get philosophical, the movie is about what you believe and what is real. The professor even quotes Don Quixote. But you don't need that, you can go straight to the action. I don't think there was a wasted finger twitch in the whole two and a quarter hours.


Netflix

No comments: