Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Prodigy - Need Some1


The Prodigy - Need Some1 (Official Video)
The Prodigy

Here it is two o'clock in the morning and I am drinking some kind of champagne because I'm out of beer and for some reason these bottles of ersatz champagne have been piling up in the basement fridge, so why not? I had some kind of bug over the weekend, cold and tired, thought I got over it but today it's back. Went to bed at a decent hour and lay there for a couple of hours but didn't fall asleep, so I finally got up, went down to my cave in the basement and resume my usual sleepless routine of listening to tunes on YouTube and playing solitaire, but none of my regular tunes appealed so I went looking for something else. I don't know whether I really like this or not, the video may as well be from another world, a world that doesn't count for shit to the powers that be but it's where I'm guesstimating half the people in this world live.

No comments: