Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

I'm So Excited


Its a Very Exciting Time
Irus07

For some reason, or for no reason, this scene popped into my head yesterday. This first ten seconds of this video replicates my memory of the feeling of this scene. My memory of the video was pretty vague, just that there was one guy talking to another, and they weren't wearing business suits. The audio is what nails down the feeling and my memory of it wasn't exact, but there is a certain similarity. Well, they both contained the word 'exciting'.

It just struck me that a business suit is very similar to Samurai armor. Men put them on when they mean business.

Thanks to Ross for being able to remember this scene from my vague description.

No comments: