Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Storm In A Teacup


Storm In A Teacup - Fortunes (1971)
The Dancing Troll

Liz Hinds mentions this tune, but when I look for it the first thing that pops up is a Red Hot Chili Peppers tune. I generally like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, some of their songs are wonderful, but this isn't one of those, so I looked a little farther and found this one. It's from 1971 and since Liz and I are both about the same vintage, and since the lyrics match the line she quoted, this must be it.

The tune is pleasant enough, but the dancing girl is what gets it posted here.

Does anyone even use teacups anymore? We have coffee mugs and I use them for tea sometimes, but I often only drink about half of a mug, which is like a teacup's worth. Tea is kind of subtle, kind of like a cat slinking about the room. Coffee is more like a herd of wildebeests stampeding through the house.


1 comment:

Justin_O_Guy said...

She's giving it all she's got.