Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, May 8, 2022

I'm so bad, I'm so glad

Netwalk Perfect Solution

I play Netwalk several times a day. I can usually solve it in under two minutes and it usually takes me about one and one half times the target number of moves to solve it. But every once in blue moon I stumble into a perfect play. Today was one of those days.

In other news, I poured out exactly 14 potassium tablets, all in a bunch, without counting, and I did it twice, once for my morning dose and once for my evening dose.


cream - i'm so glad
odeliara

Skip James recorded I'm So Glad back in 1931. The recording on YouTube is pretty poor. Cream's version is the one I'm familiar with. It came out 1968 when I was still in high school.

No comments: