Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Jack


2015 To 2019 GM Chevrolet Colorado Truck - Bottle Floor Jack Location Behind Seats
Paul79UF

I have been meaning to go over to diabolical daughter's house for, what, a couple of weeks? ever since we had the big dumpster event / pizza party and pick up the wheel chocks for my truck. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to notice that the chocks were sitting in the back seat of my truck.

My mission for today was to put the jack and wheel chocks back in their place behind the seat. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how they all fit together. YouTube to the rescue. It's kind of weird because the base of the jack has four little holes, two of which are designed to sit over little tabs in the storage space. However, if you are not careful with stowing the chocks, they will cover the holes and the jack won't fit in its place.

Anyway, thanks to whoever put the chocks and pieces back in my truck.

And for those of you who thought this message was going to be about my friend Jack, I looked up Jack in the owner's manual and it directed me to the page about the stereo input jack.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Bottle jacks and floor jacks are 2 different things, damn I'm getting nitpicky in my dotage.