Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

What Ever Happened To My Rock And Roll


Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - What Ever Happened To My Rock And Roll (Punk Song)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Writing my last post, I went looking through my old stuff and I came across a post that was missing a picture and a video. I try to fix these when I find them. The picture wasn't too tough, I had a local copy. The video was a little odd. Looking at the html version of that post, I picked out the YouTube URL and used it to open a new tab. It gives me a standard YouTube page with the message Video unavailable, but it still gives me the title of the video. I use that title to find another copy and here we go. Usually don't have that kind of luck, the video disappears and narry a trace can be found. 

I hadn't listened to this tune in a long time, but boy did I miss it. My desktop speakers weren't good enough. I could have gone upstairs and played it on our home stereo except everyone else is asleep so I got out my headphones.. I have two pair. I don't know why, but I do. I hardly ever use them, but tonight they really paid off. You don't suppose the nth beer had anything to do with it, do you?

Funny, I have been perfectly content listening to all kinds of music on my desktop speakers until tonight. What happened? Did my conference call with my stockbrokers and a new tax person somehow affect my attitude? I mean, my financial situation didn't change, and I didn't really learn anything significant. Could it be that someone said that that big fat tax bill wasn't all that big and fat compared to the hassle we'd have to go through to get around it? That's something I'm still learning. Sometimes it is  better, cheaper and easier to pay the bill than to jump through all the hoops necessary to get out of it.


No comments: