Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Hey, look Ma, I'm a gypsy

Gypsy Woman – 1886. Nikolai Yaroshenko

I must be, I can predict the future (ya, right, kid). RT tells us about the Forward Party, a new US political party started by Andrew Yang and Christine Todd Whitman that hopes to weaken the grip of the establishment scumbags. I was just wishing for that a month ago. We shall see how they do.

It's all very well to have principles and to stand by them, but bullshit is what gets you elected. I suspect the problem with our two main stinking parties is that they have been immersed in politics for so long they no longer can tell the difference between principles and bullshit.

1 comment:

Northbound Blue Volvo said...

It was ever thus:
Do you remember that famous empathetic lady who said, "Let Them Eat Cake"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep9fG_ji7T8