Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, July 31, 2022

YouTube Music Videos

I'm not quite sure what prompted it, but I've been compiling playlists of all the music videos I have posted. I have got the most recent five years completed, though the latest is obviously not complete.

So I've got the earliest and the latest but there are a bunch in the middle that I still haven't done. What might have prompted this is I will have a vague memory of a tune that I am sure I have posted but I can't recall just what it is. These lists should make it a little easier to track it down. I have a bunch of other YouTube playlists that I have constructed but that I never use. I probably should delete them.

Most of the tunes are modern popular music but there are a few oddballs in there. If you decide to try one of these playlists and a song comes that you don't like, there is the next button in the bottom of the video frame, right next to the pause button.

I think there is a way to transfer YouTube playlists to YouTube Music or maybe it just happens automagically.

Curious thing about YouTube is that videos that are marked as being for kids cannot be added to a playlist. There were a few of those, I listed them in the playlist's description.

Some people who post videos to YouTube disable embedding. Scallywags is what they are.

I've put up 9247 posts in 14 years. I only tagged 503 as being music videos, which is not quite one a week. I have also tagged 1184 as videos, which means I have posted a non-music video roughly twice a week.

I probably could have written a program to compile these playlists, but I'm not sure I could write the program any faster than compiling the list manually, well if you can call point-and-click manual. Besides this way I get to run all the material through my hands so I have a better idea of what I have.


No comments: