Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, September 30, 2022

Italy & Politics

Brothers of Italy's leader Giorgia Meloni shows a placard thanking Italian voters after winning last Sunday's election [Gregorio Borgia/AP Photo]

There was an election in Italy recently and a woman won. I just read two articles about her and I still can't remember her name. Forgive me, I haven't had my coffee yet. But the two articles aren't really about her. The one from Al-Jazeera is just a smear. I read about half of it waiting for any kind of evidence but none appeared, so I left it. The other is from Professor Ornery Dragon and it talks about the totalitarian tactics used to demonize anyone who deviates from the party line. He could have use the story from Al Jazeera as prime example. The Professor's story is pretty great.

The Professor's story comes here via Foxifier


No comments: