Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Shade Tree Mechanic-ing


WWII Half-Track Stripped to the Bare Frame!
Low-Buck Garage

A half-track! Coolio, man. I don't know why these things are so cool, but they are. Possibly because they are military and they have treads like a tank, but they aren't any bigger than a truck so you could drive it on the road. Also, you hardly ever see them. I'm not sure if I have ever even see one in the flesh. This guy is going to take the body off so we can see how the drive train is put together, so I gotta press play.

But then I'm watching this guy screw around with a bunch of junk and it takes me back to when I was working on farm machinery in Ohio and aging high lift equipment in Houston. Criminently, talk about doing things the hard way. 

No comments: