Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Mr. No Legs

Mr. No Legs

From Whipped Cream Difficulties obit watch:
He [Ricou Browning] was also intimately involved with “Flipper” and “Gentle Ben”. He directed two movies, “Salty” and “Mr. No Legs“, the latter of which sent me down a rabbit hole based on the description (from an obit Lawrence sent me): “centered on a man with shotguns built into his wheelchair”.

The man in the wheelchair was Ted Vollrath.

I dunno, I guess I just get a kick out of people building guns into everyday things.


1 comment:

Dwight Brown said...

Much thanks for the linky love, sir.

I'm wondering if anybody ever did a short (or long) biography of Mr. Vollrath, as he sounds like an interesting guy. Maybe someone profiled him in one of the martial arts magazines back in the day...

==Dwight