Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, February 3, 2014

LANA DEL REY - ONCE UPON A DREAM


Lana Del Rey - Once Upon A Dream (Music Video)

I think Lana's voice has lost a bit of clarity, but I've been listening to this song for two or three days now and I find it compelling. This video is nowhere near as impressive as the trailer for the movie, but the trailer is only a minute and a half long. I'm not sure Angelina Jolie is as wicked as she could be, but then it's a live action Disney movie, so maybe that's not allowed.

Update December 2017 replaced missing video with a different one. I don't like this one as much. It includes some shots from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. I don't know why, but those animated scenes kind of grate on me. I think it might be because the live action movie (Maleficent) has a very ephemeral feel to it and Disney is, just, well Disney, all brute force and primary colors, no subtlety at all.


No comments: