Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Compartment Dream

I'm being shown to my quarters. At first glance it looks to be the size of a phone booth, but made of concrete, and very old. I'm thinking that this isn't going to work, but then I realize that is actually much bigger. It is still just as narrow, but it is as long as a house and at least two stories tall, so now I'm thinking that this could be okay. It wouldn't be great, but I could make do. I go to one end and the side wall there is glass and looks into an adjacent room that is of more conventional dimensions. There is a large birdhouse just on the other side of the glass. It is roughly in the shape of a cube and made of yellow tinted clear glass. There are glass shelves that divide the cube into multiple levels, each about one foot tall. There are dozens of birds walking around on the the various levels. They come in different sizes and are very odd. I don't recognize any of them as being a common species. More like cartoon characters, but still real.
    I find myself in the same apartment as the birdhouse, but in a different room. There are several women there wearing brown leather garments, kind of old west style. They are going about their business and pretty much ignoring me, except when I am in their way, then I need to move.
    There was more but it faded before I sat down to write this.

No comments: