Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest

Monday, February 3, 2014

LANA DEL REY - ONCE UPON A DREAM


Lana Del Rey - Once Upon A Dream (Music Video)

I think Lana's voice has lost a bit of clarity, but I've been listening to this song for two or three days now and I find it compelling. This video is nowhere near as impressive as the trailer for the movie, but the trailer is only a minute and a half long. I'm not sure Angelina Jolie is as wicked as she could be, but then it's a live action Disney movie, so maybe that's not allowed.

Update December 2017 replaced missing video with a different one. I don't like this one as much. It includes some shots from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. I don't know why, but those animated scenes kind of grate on me. I think it might be because the live action movie (Maleficent) has very ephemeral feel to it and Disney is, just, well Disney, all brute force and primary colors, no subtlety at all.


No comments: