|The Trial of John Peter Zenger|
It's a fine article, so fine I considered scanning it, but then I thought 2009 is not that long ago, maybe it's on the net, and it is. However, the webpage is so riddled with ads that is makes it almost impossible to read, so I copied, pasted, edited into a simple text file and added it to my pages. You can find it here. Yes, it's criminal, but dang, so is subjecting a body to the horrors of modern web page advertising.
Looking for pictures I found a couple other good articles on the subject (that are readable):
- Jury Nullification by Doug Linder (2001)
- Jury Nullification: Why Every American Needs to Learn This Taboo Verdict by Kevin Mathews (2014)
- Rethinking jury nullification by Ilya Somin (2015)
- Nullifying juries more interested in justice than some prosecutors by Glenn Harlan Reynolds (2015)
- Weedman Nullification (previous post on this blog)