Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Passenger


Iggy Pop - The Passenger

Iggy is a bit of a character. Wikipedia has a long list of places this song has been used, along with this curious little bit about Iggy:

In a 2007 Rolling Stone interview, Pop explains his relationship with his parents and their contribution to his music:
Once I hit junior high in Ann Arbor, I began going to school with the son of the president of Ford Motor Company, with kids of wealth and distinction. But I had a wealth that beat them all. I had the tremendous investment my parents made in me. I got a lot of care. They helped me explore anything I was interested in. This culminated in their evacuation from the master bedroom in the trailer, because that was the only room big enough for my drum kit. They gave me their bedroom.
Okay, not everyday you find the president of a big company and a mobile home mentioned in the same breath.

No comments: