Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Most Expensive Food in the World

$4 at Fred Meyers
Went grocery shopping this morning. Got some groceries. Also got some non-food items like this package of kale. I got the smallest package I could find because I really don't like kale. I would say I hate it, but hate requires expending some energy, energy that you will never get from kale. This entire package of kale will only deliver 70 calories of energy. With a price of $4, that comes to almost 6 cents per calorie. 6 cents doesn't sound like much, but if you need 2,000 calories a day, that comes to $120. For something that tastes like dirt. If you disagree with any of this, it's probably because you are a girl, which is where the directive to purchase this item came from.

No comments: