Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Turncoat

Continental Army Soldier British Solider
Caught an an for the TV show Turn, talking about redcoats and bluecoats and spies during the revolutionary war and I'm thinking 'turncoat' and I wonder if anybody ever turned their coat inside out to change sides, and sure enough it did happen:
The English Civil War during the 17th century. The siege of Corfe Castle was won by Oliver Cromwell's soldiers when they turned their coats inside out to match the colours of the Royal army. - Wikipedia
While I was looking for pictures (since I couldn't find the video clip), I came across a report from a loyalist from Georgia by the name of Johns Hopkins who was tarred and feathered, which made me wonder if this is the namesake of Johns Hopkins University. Turns out no, it's not.

No comments: