Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Next Blog Button

I thought I would look around on the net to see if I just came across anything interesting. At the top of this blog page there is a header bar provided by Google. One of the items in the bar is "Next Blog". So I thought I would give it a try. I have tried several times over the past few weeks, but I haven't had much luck. Most of the blogs it takes me to are in Spanish, which is fine, except I don't speak Spanish. Crafts and babies are also hot topics, but they aren't my babies and I am not really into crafts. Photographs are also popular, but unless someone has something to say about them, they don't hold much interest for me. Occasionally I will come across something interesting, but more often than not I will end up on a blog page without a "Next Blog" button, and that is the end of that.

No comments: