Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hippies

A picture of this couple in the local paper today prompted this post. My boys surprised me recently with their vehement hatred of hippies. Something about their being worthless and stupid.
Tam seems to have a similar opinion. I always thought they were fairly harmless, running around with flowers, free love, incense, posters, music and dope. I even thought I sort of was one, but I never really seemed to fit their mind set. Guess I had run into too many scammers and had become too cynical to really get into the share-everything-all-the-time groove. Recent conversations have caused me to think that maybe, back in the day, I was a longneck, rather than a hippie.

Did he really call Charlie Daniels funky?

Update November 2015. Replaced the missing picture with a different one.

No comments: