Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Still Cold

Or maybe it's turned into a sinus infection, my favorite. To the allergist on Tuesday for some permatex, er, primatine, er, Prednisone! That's it. Meanwhile I am fooling around with my base64 codec (a computer program) on Linux. It seems to work, but the test script is not exactly reassuring. If everything goes well, it doesn't say anything, so I am fooling around with bash script programming so that when it does run correctly it will make an announcement to that effect.

Anyway, out there wandering around on the web and I came across this. Is my age showing? Or does being sick have something to do with its' impact?

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer

No comments: