Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Honda & Rube Goldberg

Marston sent me a link to a wonderful video of some skydivers spelling words in the sky. They weren't in English, so I went to Google to translate them, which mostly failed, as usual. But another click and I found a site that reviewed the ad, which is what it is, and translated the words as well. And on that site I found this video.

I generally don't care for Honda products. I think they are overpriced for what they deliver, but evidently a lot of people disagree with my assessment. Seems like there were a spate of these Rube Goldberg type videos last year, but this one has got some extra clever bits in it. I especially like the power window and the windshield wipers. And I do have to agree with the sentiment at the end.

No comments: