Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Obama and the Nobel Prize

A link from Dustbury took me to an astrology blog yesterday, where I found some strange and wonderful writing, including a bit about why the Nobel Prize committee gave one to our buddy Obama. It makes perfect sense to me, after all, it fits in with my conspiracy view of the world. What's that you say? You didn't know Obama was your buddy? Weren't you there at lunch with him last week? Oh, you weren't? Oops, me neither.

2 comments:

Nude Provocateuse said...

Believe it or not I've been to Hillsboro. But you strike me as someone from Eugene. (No pun intended.) I lived in Tigard, then I moved to NW Portland. I lived in Oregon for 5 years and worked for the FCC on downtown 3rd street back in the 80s. I miss the food. All I dream about is Salmon and boating. Thank you for the honorable mention. It's healthy to agree and disagree. I love the blogosphere. I always look forward to learning something new everyday. See how positive I am, I got that way from living in Portland. Please take my suggestion to heart and keep up with washingtonpost.com. You'll learn a lot about the how the senate, congress and lobbyist work together. Every now and again, they need a shake-up!
BTW, there's a crazy lady going after folks on WordPress. Her name is Ellen Brandt, PhD. I'm sure you'll know what to do with her if you get the email. If not, refer her to Dustbury.com or booksbikesboomsticks. These are the folks she needs to get to know! Take care and don't be a stranger. You're comments good or bad are always welcome. BTW, I'm adding your link to my WordPress site. I'm on Blogspot too but I like WordPress a lot more. Peace!

Anonymous said...

FYI:
DISAMBIGUATION:
hook:
a thing designed to catch people's(someone's) attention-

[Agent] provocateur:
person employed to associate with suspected individuals or groups with the purpose of inciting them to commit acts that will make them liable for punishment...