Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where Have All The Free Pens Gone?

For as long as I can remember (which is only a couple of weeks) I have had all the ballpoint pens I needed, and then some. But they have slowly been disappearing. Yesterday I finally broke down and actually bought a couple. Is this another symptom of our collapsing economy? Or is it just a symptom of my being out of workforce for the last three years? I guess it's not a new problem, people have been singing about it for years.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I've noticed the lack of free pens too. Among my husband's contacts and associate they have been replaced, unfortunately, with free travel mugs. He brings home a new travel mug with some company's logo on it several times a year. If this keeps up pretty soon we'll have to build another room onto the house just to hold all the travel mugs.

Lynn said...

"associates" - I can't stand typos.