Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bentley Ice Speed Record


THE BENTLEY SUPERSPORTS BREAKS THE ICE SPEED RECORD(202MPH/325KMH)

At first I didn't think too much about it: another overpriced, over-powered luxury car going really fast, i.e. the mainstay of Top Gear (when they aren't making fart jokes, or playing three stooges slapstick). Okay, they are doing it on ice, but that's probably one of few places in Europe you can drive without interference. Of course, you need to bring your own snowplow. Then I noticed that, (1), it's news, they only posted this video a couple of days ago, and (2), it's a flippin' convertible. Going 200 MPH. Well, I may just have to get to me one. Or two, you know, so the wife I can have a matched set. Right, like I can even imagine having that much money.

Update August 2015. Replaced the missing video. I don't think it's the same, this post was originally tagged as a music video, and there's no music in this one.

2 comments:

Unintentional Housewife said...

I'm so glad you found my website. Because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to share that lovely Bentley video with Hubby. He did see Top Gear in bold, so he was instantly hooked. That's what he watched on our flight to New Zealand while I was watching Sex in the City and The Queen. It's how we are.

Chuck Pergiel said...

That sounds awfully familiar.