Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quote of the Day

If I'm a day or two late here, well too bad:
So, on that note, enjoy your Christian holiday, founded by pagan Christians who thought their original pagan Christianity was too Christian even though it's really just pagan. - St. Grendel
I never thought of St. Patrick's Day as being a Christian holiday (because it's an Irish holiday?), but since it is named after a Saint, I guess maybe it is. Anyway, I think you could say the same thing about most Christian holidays.

3 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Grendel of course was the monster in 'Beowulf', about as pagan a story as they come ;-)

Chuck Pergiel said...

I thought I recognized the name. But this one's a Saint, so he couldn't be a pagan, could he?

St. Grendel said...

Boy, I'm just good at being horrible aren't I? Thanks for the h/t.