Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Hangover Part II

My wife and I went to see The Hangover Part II at the local Regal-plex this afternoon. We saw the original when it came out and it was funny. This one was not as funny. Mostly it was people being stupid and rude, sometimes amazingly rude and getting polite applause anyway. However, when we got to the end, they find a camera with some pictures from their misadventures, and those were funny. Only question I have is whether they would have been as funny without having watched the whole movie before hand.


Tickets for the 5:30 show were $10.50. I guess that makes it an evening show, not afternoon. It's still daylight outside right now, so I'm a little confused. Because my wife is a frequent flyer, she qualified for a free small popcorn. Well, you need a drink to wash down the popcorn, so I popped for a small diet coke. The small coke is 32 ounces. What's a big one? A gallon?

Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

No comments: