Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Selling Out

I'm poking around on Blogger the other day, looking for something, and Google pops up and says "you have a popular blog, you should put ads on it", or some such. Popular? Me? Well, according to Google's stat counter I am, sorta. Relative to nothing. Of course, it could be inflated just to make me think I am popular so I will sign up and post their ads. No extra work for them, other than hiring someone to write that little message, and who knows how many backwater hacks will bite and submit to his Lordship The Google? Anyway some money is better than none, so I thought I would go ahead and shake hands with the devil. I am going to try Powell's Books, because I really like them, even though I hardly ever go there, but they do mail order just like his humongousness The Amazon. We shall see.

No comments: