Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ramp

The place where my wife's car quit is underneath the entrance to the Fremont Bridge. I took a couple of dozen pictures from where the car was parked and used Autostitch to combine them into this composite.


I still missed part of the sky along the right hand side. I filled it in using MSPaint. The picture doesn't really do the scene justice. The section of ramp in the center is directly overhead, maybe 80 feet up.

Diagonally across the block you are in the center of a triangle of three ramps. I started taking a video just to record the noise, and then realized I was surrounded by these things, so I turned in a circle to catch them all. I thought I would try Picasa for this video. Clicking on the picture will take you to the web album where you can watch the video. YouTube next time.


Fremont Bridge West End Ramp

Update January 2020  replaced missing video.

No comments: