Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Swords, Sorcery, Politics, & Tunes

Hungry Lucy - We Won't Go

Last week we watched House of Cards with Kevin Spacey, a really fine show. Frank is everything, I mean everything, you expect of a US Congressman. This week we watched the first season of Game of Thrones. Basically the same story, political intrigue, lots of literal and figurative eff-ing. It looks like it is set in the middle ages, i.e. a thousand years ago, but there are a few elements that do not quite jibe, which means it was tens of thousands of years ago, or several light years away, or everything we know about our history is wrong. I am going with the last one, as that seems to be the one thing you can depend on. Anyway, after watching the show all week, this tune started running in the back of my mind. It took me a while to recall just what is was, but after I found it I spent an hour listening to her.

No comments: