Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Programmer Escapes! Army Called In to Pick up the Slack!


Iowa Andy reports:
I was terminated this morning from my job, the owner came up from Florida to administer the coup de grace.
Saying he didn't realize how difficult the job was.
So he is coming up to organize the mess into a well oiled machine.
So they are going to have Retired Bob do the operations report,  the guy who trained me so he could retire.
And use the contract programmers full time to make the programming changes
And use our systems contractors full time to support the infrastructure.
So I was replaced by 10 people.
And the owner will be in the office full time, much to the chagrin of my boss, whose stated primary job was to keep the owner out of the office and in Florida.
I of course, predict catastrophe,  but wished them ...whatever....
none the less.
My coworkers were weepy, as I skipped out the door.

No comments: