Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, May 10, 2013

Missing Battery

My wife got me a Makita cordless drill for Christmas some years ago. Along with a screwdriver bit extension and a Phillips bit, it is the handiest tool I have. A couple of weeks ago, or maybe a couple of months, depending on who you believe, one of the batteries and the battery charger went missing. Since they went missing together I presume that I put the battery in the charger and plugged the charger into the wall so as to charge the battery. Question is, where did I put it? I've been all over the house at least twice and I cannot find them.
    It's getting to the point where I am ready to give up and go buy a replacement. I can replace the missing items for about $40 off of E-bay, or I could buy a new, no-name drill, off of Amazon for about the same amount. Problem is that I know that as soon as I order new stuff, the old stuff will turn up, and then I'll feel like an idiot. Meanwhile, I am without a cordless drill and I am starting to feel pretty stupid. Gah! What a dilemma.

No comments: