Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, August 12, 2019

Red Door Meet

Looking north onto 2nd Avenue from the 7th floor of 215 S.E. Morrison St. - Mark Graves
Leaving the restaurant after dinner yesterday, we drove one block and ran into a cruise-in. The street was totally packed with people and cars, parked cars, cars crawling along bumper to bumper. We sat there waiting for a couple of minutes until some dude stepped into the travel lane and gave me room to pull into the line. I felt a little out of place driving my box stock Japanese SUV in amongst a passel of Asian hot rods and American lo-riders. The picture doesn't show how crowded it was, it was like going to the fair.

I picked this picture because it shows the old Olympic Mills Building. I didn't notice it when we were there even though we drove right by that corner.

No comments: