Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, February 15, 2021

Twitter: Making You Stupid & Sick. QUIT.


Twitter: Making You Stupid & Sick. QUIT.
Kirsten Joy Weiss

Kirsten Joy Weiss has been here before. She is a phenomenal shooter, she might even be better than Jerry. But this video isn't about shooting, it's about all the crazy people running around loose in our crazy world making themselves even crazier. Kristen does a very thorough job of deconstructing the whole Twitter thing. It's a little long, but she is nice to look at (stop staring at her boobs, glorious though they are). And I find her affect (if that's the right word) agreeable, unlike the guy in the Shepard Tones video. And no, I don't think it's just because she's a she and he's a he.

I've noticed a similar effect with myself, Feedly and Blogger. I spend a fair amount of time on Feedly, flipping through postings. I skip over most of them, looking for ones that grab my attention. Sometimes it requires a certain amount of will power. For instance, I try to skip over stories about small disasters even though they are intriguing. I mean there are a zillion small disasters every day, they are awful for those people involved, but that's life. I have my own problems, like getting to the end of this unending stream of REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF flowing out of the wire.

Maybe what I am looking for is just a good story so I can have something to post on Blogger.

Kristen's website: Joy of Shooting

No comments: