Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, February 19, 2021

World's Fastest Donut


The FASTEST CAR of EVERY YEAR
Donut Media

Donut Media is one of my go-to guys when I want something light. It helps that cars are one of my weak points. I drive an aged Asian sedan and I am very comfortable with it, especially since it's paid for, but I still drool over fancy machines. I can just see me in the old folks home. When the candystriper brings me a copy of Road & Track, she'll also bring me a bib.

Note that these are production cars, these are not absolute land speed records. I was expecting a different car every year, but that is not the case. Several cars held the record for ten years. Recently the speed record has been getting broken more often. I also didn't know that the McClaren F1 is nearly 30 years old. I must be getting old.

No comments: