Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Puzzle of the Day

Amber Heard 13, 168 pieces

I've been playing these online jigsaw puzzles for a little over a month now and I've accumulated over a hundred screenshots of puzzles I have completed. Looking back through those pictures I realized that they were all pretty great images, so I thought I would share. This one doesn't have much to recommend it other than a pretty face and an unusual setting, but sometimes it's a little tough to tell just what you are getting into from the thumbnail they provide. There might be a way around that, but where's the fun in that?



2 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

Might be a common environment if she loses the lawsuit.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Well, now I know who Amber Heard is.