Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Old

"Oh, little plant, I will appreciate you because by December, you'll be dead."

The Scratching Post reports:

It made me realize I need to be grateful for all the things that still work. As I wondered how I might go about doing that, it occurred to me that it's not possible. You don't know what's going to fail next. If you go around thinking to yourself, "Oh, pancreas, how I love you so!" your spleen might get jealous and say, "So what am I, chopped liver?" to which your liver will say, "Hey, I heard that!" and your spleen will have to apologize.

If I do my situps, my back gives me less trouble, which means my legs don't hurt. My back never hurts but the doc says a pinched nerve in my back is what is causing the pain in my legs. 

Skybridge Interior

Friday we went to see my brother in the VA hospital. He's got serious trouble. Makes me realize that the end is approaching. Might not get here for ten or twenty years, but it's coming. Walked across the skybridge from the VA hospital to OHSU to get a cup of coffee and a donut. It was a bit of a struggle. Annoying, that. It's about an eighth of a mile long.


1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

That's a great candidate for a moving sidewalk.