Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Car of the Day

1967 Plymouth GTX

I've always had a certain affection for Chrysler muscle cars. Back in the day I wasn't too keen on them, even though I liked the way they looked, they were full size cars, which meant they were carrying around a few hundred pounds more mass than the pony cars. Back then I was all wrapped up in racer-think about lighter and faster. That extra weight was going to slow those big cars down. Nowadays I appreciate a full size car, which can carry a crew and a full size trunk which can hold everything they will need for our next operation. Like carrying the gang to the grocery store with a trunk full of bottles for the recycling center. Yeah, a big 'operation'.

Curiously, the image on View From The Porch suffers from the jaggies and the same image posted here, doesn't, even though we are using the same platform (Blogspot).


No comments: