Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Bear Dream

Sun Bear

We're driving on the freeway, on our way to some event. We go through a built up area where the freeway is higher than the surrounding area, kind of like central Beaverton, but not. There are several overpasses where surface streets cross under the freeway. These intersections have on and off ramps, some on, some off, some both. We miss our exit, but the next several intersections only have on ramps, so we have go on past this area to where we can turn around.

Flash forward. We are in an open area and there is a man with a small bear, looks like he might be a sun bear, showing him to people. There is a cage but the bear is out and there is a small crowd of people around him. The man seems to have him under control. I think about stopping to visit with bear, but I am reluctant, so we go on by. Shortly thereafter we see the man driving by, pulling the cage with the bear inside. They are not going very fast. The bear's paw is half protruding through the bars of his cage and I reach out and touch it. Evidently the man notices because, flash forward, the bear is out of his cage, I have some heavy work gloves on and I am petting the bear. My first move is to offer him the back of my hand which he sniffs. It must be the most interesting thing he has ever smelt because he holds that position, nose to my glove, for several seconds. I then commence to caressing his head and muzzle. He start nibbling on my fingers. I let the glove slide off of my fingers just before he chomps down on the fingers of the glove. I get the glove back and put it back on. Now I am rubbing the sides of his muzzle with my fists. He must have a small mouth because he cannot open it wide enough to get my fist inside.


No comments: