Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, February 28, 2022

Stranglehold


Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (Official Audio)
tednugent

I have not been able to access the RT (formerly Russia Today) website from my home the last couple of days. That wasn't too surprising given the amount of piling on being done by all those who know better, but Feedly was still showing me a full range of articles from RT. Today I am over at the new house accessing the internet using my cell phone modem that is connecting to Verizon and I am not having any trouble at all bringing up RT. My home connects to the world wide web via a fiber optic cable administered by Ziply. Makes me wonder if there is some conspiracy afoot to keep me from hearing the words of master Putin.

Meanwhile on the world stage, all kinds of folks are threatening Russia with all kinds of sanctions. Every time I see something about that I have to laugh. Russia has a stranglehold on Europe's natural gas supply. Make things too painful for Russia and they could just cut off the supply to Europe. But maybe the leaders of the free world don't care if a quarter of their people freeze to death this winter. They certainly haven't shown any concern about the people who have been getting trampled by their idiotic policies lately.


No comments: