Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, February 4, 2022

New House

Me & My Remodeling Project

We bought this second house two years ago with the intention of remodeling the kitchen and moving in. Demolition of the old kitchen revealed some problems so, in for a penny, in for a pound. 

It's not just my project, it's a whole family project - my wife and daughter have definite ideas about style and finish, so that added a little complexity. My back started acting up last summer, so since then I have been depending on my son-in-law to do the actual work. You know that old saw about how a project can be done, fast, cheap or good? Well, we have sacrificed fast for cheap and good. We are now on year three of this project and god willing and creek don't rise we'll get it completed this year.

Pic by IAman

2 comments:

Golfjopa said...

The other thing I always say about any project is, the first 90% of the project takes up 90% of the time and 90% of the money, and the last 10% of the project takes up the other 90% of the time and money!

Good luck!

Chuck Pergiel said...

I hope you are wrong, but I am afraid you might not be.