Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Troppo


Pretty great. Murder mystery set in Cairns in northeast Australia, which is well into the tropics. We've got crocodiles and venomous snakes and cast of oddball characters. The scene is reminiscent of Crocodile Dundee. And then we have people using snake venom like a recreational drug to get high. Sounds sketchy, but it might be a real thing. Shoot, knowing how weird people can be I'm sure it's a real thing somewhere.

The show got me to thinking about how lucky I am to have a family. I didn't see much of my family when I was in my twenties, but they were still there. People who don't have a family, or have a useless one, are going to have a much rougher time. Not sure what can be done about that. That's probably where cults get their members.

On Amazon FreeVee for free, but with ads. I don't know why it's not available without ads on Amazon Prime. There were only a couple of short ads in the first episode, as we go along there were more and longer ads. It got to be pretty obnoxious toward the end. They do post the amount of time remaining on the screen, which is nice.


No comments: