Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

YouTube Shorts

Most days  I spend some time watching YouTube Shorts. Some are silly, some are entertaining, some are garbage, but ever now and then something very good pops up. I've been trying to figure out how to share them, just in case anybody might be interested. I tried posting them on Twitter for a bit, but I seldom found anything of interest there so eventually I quit going. I do see Twitter posts quoted almost daily somewhere in Feedly. In order to come up with those gems, somebody must be spending a heck of a lot of time on Twitter.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what to about these YouTube Shorts. What I would like would be to just add them to a playlist, but that doesn't seem to be an option unless you are willing to jump through some hoops. So right now I am just going to try embedding links to a few.

That's all I got for now.

No comments: