Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Gratuitous Snark

A member of the Cartel Del Golfo (CDG) in Tamaulipas, Mexico carrying a US-made anti-tank weapon, as shown on Mexican TV channel Milenio, May 30, 2023 ©  screenshot/Milenio TV

One guy, somewhere, carrying something that resembles a Javelin missile. He's probably just a plumber on his way to fix a leak. I mean I found this on RT, so it is surely Russian propaganda.

But you know what? I don't care. This photo is just too juicy. I don't know what the corrupt swamp rats in D.C. think they are doing, but what they are saying does not match with what I see happening. Lying, useless pieces of shit, that's what the US Government is made of. Okay, not completely useless, someone is making bank off of this Ukraine fiasco.





No comments: