Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Paper Donald Triumphant

Dazi Nostri (our duties) - Paper mache statue of Donald Trump  in Viareggio, Italy
Photo by Benjamin Prosnitz February 10, 2019

I walked into my office and there was a cool picture of a piece of jewelry on my computer screen, courtesy of the Chromebox screen saver. There was a note in the corner that said 'Benjamin Prosnitz', so I looked him up and found he has an Instagram account with a zillion pics. I'm scrolling through them looking for some jewelry, not finding anything and this photo pops up. Not quite sure what kind of message they are trying to send, but it does make Donald look like some kind of Samurai warlord, which, if you are into old Japanese Samurai movies is kind of cool. If you like the Donald. If you don't, well, you can make up your own fable.

P. S. I suspect the reason the sword is pointing down is due to the limitations placed on the floats in this parade or the structural limits of making something out of paper mache. I am sure someone has a philosophical reason for it, but I haven't heard it.


No comments: